Banking and Lending
Estate Planning and Probate
- J.D., with a Certificate in Corporate Law, University of Minnesota Law School, 2019
- B.A, highest honors, History, Michigan State University, 2015
- Constitutional Commentary, Managing Articles Editor
- Minnesota Journal of Law, Science & Technology, Managing Editor
- Judicial Externship to the Honorable William Fisher – United State Bankruptcy Court for the District of Minnesota 2018 – 2019
Kevin has firsthand experience in both litigation and in-house settings. He advises businesses and individuals on estate planning, corporate law, contracts, transactions and growth strategies, and compliance and risk management.Kevin has served as counsel for plaintiffs and defendants in commercial disputes in practice areas including probate, real estate, contract disputes, insurance coverage and bankruptcy. Kevin has experience in both Federal and State courts and has assisted on matters throughout the country, including: Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Missouri, and Colorado.
While attending University of Minnesota Law School, Kevin received the Book Award for academic excellence in Trusts & Estates and Estate Planning. A legal internship with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. provided Kevin with an opportunity to view the legal profession from an in-house perspective as he supported the legal department on legal issues affecting business lines. Kevin also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable William Fisher for the United States Bankruptcy Court of the District of Minnesota.
Professional & Civic Leadership
Member of the Michigan State Bar Association Young Lawyers Section 2019 – Present
Par Club Member – Evans Scholars Foundation 2015 – 2019
Admitted to the State Bar of Michigan